Terms & Conditions
CaliMar may make improvements and/or changes in products shown on this publication at any time. CaliMar shall not be held liable for clerical, graphical,
typographical and printing errors. Errors do sometimes occur and we make every effort to minimize them.
All products offered by CaliMar carry a manufacturer
warranty. If you feel you have a defective product you purchased from one of our dealers, please refer to the
warranty information packaged with your product. Please contact us by
email if you require assistance at email@example.com.
CaliMar expressly disclaims liability for any injury, loss, damage, or
cost (including labor) of any kind arising from the use or inability to
use any item we sell.
These criteria apply to warranties offered for our products:
- Warranties clearly express that coverage applies to defects in material and/or workmanship only, and cover only
the replacement of defective or missing parts. Any damage that occurs to
a product after it has shipped from the factory is not CaliMar’s responsibility and is not covered under warranty unless
caused by defects in material or workmanship.
- Labor is not included in most warranties, nor do manufacturers
accept responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, incidental
expenses or material charges.
- Any shipping charges incurred in the execution of a warranty claim are the responsibility of the owner.
- Warranties extend to the original retail owner only and are not transferable.
- Warranty period begins on date of purchase or installation, if it can be proven with an invoice or proof of purchase.
- For products that were shipped internationally, warranties are
usually only valid if the manufacturer has a presence in the country
where the products were shipped.